God sets believers in the body of Christ as members (1 Corinthians 12:18). Partnership is a decision we make prayerfully to be joined in love and faith with a company of believers (church). Partnership is expressed in partners making a supply for the whole body of Christ (the church) to increase and be edified in love (Ephesians 4:16).
Power in Partnership
- Partnership is a very powerful force. Partnership is about doing together what none of us can do alone. Together through partnership we are reaching more people with the gospel of Christ and having the greatest influence in the world.
- Partnership is the parts making their supply for the whole body of Christ to grow in love. Ephesians 4:16. From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
Benefits of Partnership
- You share in the reward for every person whose life is changed by the gospel of Christ through this ministry (1 Samuel 30:23-25)
- You are prayed for regularly
- You are positioned to flourish in life (Psalm 92:13)
- You have opportunities to serve and to be a blessing to others (Ephesians 4:16)
- You are doing together with others what none of us can do alone
- Together in partnership we are the fullness of Him that fills all in all (Ephesians 1:23)
A Decision of the Heart
Partnership with HFCC is a decision we make in our heart:
- To walk in unity with the church,
- To walk in love,
- To pray for the church,
- To give tithes and offerings,
- To serve in ministry,
- To walk in holiness, living separated from the world and separated to God.